GIVE $20 , GET $20
You Need This Hair Gel. Trust Us!
From the sticky, crunchy days of old, to the maturation, to modern gels that offer flexible hold and clean ingredients, hair gels have withstood the test of time and there are many reasons why you need one in your styling arsenal. And in the case of our newly launched DreamGel - you’ll also get hair health benefits galore.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE A HAIR GEL? (PUN INTENDED)
Simply put, hair gel is a styling product designed to create movement and hold hair in place. Typically applied while hair is damp or wet, it uses ingredients that result in a strong hold that sets hair in place while you dry it. When you apply strong hold hair gel in the morning, your style will last through even the busiest of days. You won’t need to concern yourself with annoying fly-aways or a hairstyle that slowly deflates throughout the day. Instead, you can feel confident that your style will maintain the look you started with that morning.
We often get asked about when to use gel versus hairspray and the answer is - gel helps set your hair on the way to your finished style, while hairspray is most often used to set and hold a totally finished style.
WHO IS A HAIR GEL FOR?
Whether you are in the camp that hair gel is for those wanting to “harden hair” into a particular style like the days of old, or those wanting to maintain your chosen look all day long, there is a hair gel for you. The properties of hair gel are highly dependent on its formulation (which ingredients are present and in what composition), your hair type, the other products in your hair, and the climate in which you live.
Once thought of as a styling product only for those desiring short hair with extreme styling, hair gels are perfect for most unisex styles that need hold that lasts – including straight, wavy, and curly, those wanting to form a style, make finger waves, looking for a fancy updo or a super sleek look, and curlies wanting to hold curl structure in place as hair dries to achieve naturally springy looking curls. Hair gels are also known for their ability to maintain hold in high humidity - a big bonus.
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A HEALTHY HAIR GEL?
Choices abound with hair gels today and clean gels are the perfect option for those looking to gain additional nutrients and healthier hair beyond a controlled style. Essential nutrients will soak into your scalp and hair follicles, strengthening them and giving them vitamins and minerals that they may not otherwise get. All of this leads to shinier, more beautiful, and healthier hair.
Guaranteed to make other gels gel-ous, our brand new DreamGel is a nourishing creamy gel that defines, controls, and smooths with maximum all-day hold, while also imparting hair health benefits. Powered by specific amino and fatty acids to strengthen and protect strands (particularly from the rigors of twisting, forming, and shaping), this innovative formula sets styles and adds texture, while leaving hair soft, shiny, and touchable for a no crunch and never sticky look. Like a dream come true.
WHAT IS DREAMGEL’S WOW FACTOR?
Like all EVOLVh products, DreamGel lives up to our rigorous standards. Here are some of the things that lend it its "wow":
1. First and foremost, hair should always feel like hair. Never a sticky, crunchy, dirty feeling strand should be on your head. We strive for soft, youthful, bouncy hair that always shines.
2. We use 100% clean performance ingredients that are efficacious for all hair types.
3. All products are highly concentrated so you only need a small amount of DreamGel to achieve stellar results and get the most value out of each application.
4. Versatility is top of mind when we bring products to market, so you can be sure that you can use EVOLVh stylers in many ways to achieve unique results, and DreamGel follows suit.
5. Our strongest hold styling product to date, we’ve coined DreamGel our “set it and forget it” gel.
5. It also has Incredible refreshing capabilities. Two or even three day hair can be refreshed by simply spritzing some water - no additional product is needed, and you’ll still achieve all day hold.